Site news

Picture of Jayne Lingham
by Jayne Lingham - Wednesday, 30 January 2019, 10:39 AM

Message from Tina Arterton, Early Years SEND Lead Teacher, Early Years SEND Team, Medway Council. 

“Hi I just wanted to share some news with you all.  After 18 years of working for the Authority in various roles I have made the difficult decision to leave.  I will be leaving on April 30th.  I know that the Early Years SEND Practitioners are contacting you with details of the SENCo Clusters that will be happening this term or beginning of next term and so I wanted to share my news in the hope that I will see most of you at these meetings before I leave.  During my 18 years I have been privileged to work with a wide range of professionals and I have always been blown away by your commitment to support children with SEND and to provide the best start in life for them.  You have always been so patient with me as I have shared the many changes that have happened over the years and have supported me as we worked together  to overcome many challenges.  I know that I am going to miss the role very much but the skills and experiences will hopefully stand me in good stead for the future.  I do hope that as many of you as possible are able to make the SENCo Clusters so that I can say goodbye.

Hope to see you all soon. 

Many thanks

Tina Arterton

Early Years SEND Lead Teacher”